1) Develop overseas market by attending exhibitions and souring on the online platforms. Seek and track customers, organize and respond to their enquiries and do a good job in follow-up.
2) Maintain a good communication and relationship with customers; be responsible for the promotion and sales on international markets.
3) Proactively develop new requirements and complete task indicators issued by the superiors.
4) Conduct market research and market demand forecasting, propose product competition strategies and new product development proposals
5) Establish a good relationship with the factory, actively communicate with the production, logistics and other departments to ensure that the goods are able to shipped on time, timely follow-up and other issues.
1) Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, chemistry or chemical engineering.
2) Familiar with export trade process, CET-6 or above, strong oral English ability.
3) More than 5 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical or fine chemical export; customers and factory resources will be a plus.
4) Good at communication, coordination, responsibility and professionalism, courage to take responsibility, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
5) Strong learning ability and innovative pioneering spirit, market development and new product promotion will be a plus.
Being sent Send success
1、Apply for registration of imported drugs in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations; assist in the translation, preparation, arrangement, review and reporting of application document of imported drugs, supplementary applications and changes;
2、Assist the technical director to communicate with the food and drug regulatory authority and the drug inspection authority during the review and approval process, actively solve the problems occurred during the review, standard review and inspection, and promote the review and approval progress;
3、Assist the technical director to follow up the confirmatory clinical study of imported drugs and complete the preparation of relevant document for drug marketing registration application;
4、Assist the technical director to complete the clinical monitoring of the company, contact all relevant units and institutions, and cooperate with the work related to clinical trials and on-site inspection at home and abroad;
5、Master the national policies and regulations, drug registration policies and drug development trends, timely summarize and archive various registration regulations, and provide regulatory support to other departments of the company;
6、Assist the technical director to make a comprehensive analysis on the registration application status, market prospect, development cost and technical requirements of the product to be developed, track the comparison of similar varieties in the market, and support the investigation and introduction of new products;
1、Master degree in pharmacy or traditional Chinese medicine, 5-6 years of experience in registration of imported drugs;
2、Reading and writing ability in pharmaceutical English and translation ability of professional vocabulary between Chinese and English, and be able to accurately translate literatures and application files;
3、Be familiar with the pharmaceutical R & D process and have the communication and coordination ability of registration items
4、Be familiar with NMPA's technical guidelines for drug registration management, intellectual property rights, pharmaceutical R & D as well as relevant regulations of FDA and EU and technical requirements for application dossiers in CTD format;
5、Strong searching, analytical ability of Drug Registration Information;
6、Good communication and teamwork skills
Being sent Send success
Copyright Nanjing Dorra Pharmaceutical Technology Co.,Ltd. @ 2018 China All Rights Reserved 蘇ICP備12056923號-1